thanks for 'you' who had passed some time in our lives together and might have looked into 'here'. u had made me surprised to see 'excessive' in front of me. I appreciate, I understand how I should be 'normal'. I hope my steps yesterday to 'let you' stay over in front of us was my fault. But please do not regret it. I want you to know that 'yesterday' I always laugh with you. Untill expense then there is someone was too jealous of me laughing with you, I decided to limit the 'share' 'in here'. I must to share a lot to him that I loved. then I remember, we must to keep it casual, as you say 'I try not to get too 'sick' when you go, and I try not to get too 'euphoria' when you were here..
for me that never existed in your heart please left me alone with your love and I... I'll trying to make my own story .I would have.. I would have.. without you..
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment