hey, i'm not confused how to choose but I confused "how can i face it, his heart is too hard, too difficult for me to fight.
As I say I can't follow his game, but I can make the game even though its own eventually can't be force him to participate in here, he is too great ..
then, I decided to use the old way, I just had a little rough with it. I dare to do it if it makes you be relieved. if you can restore ur believed again. I'm bored when i must explain it in ur ears, because we always argue about him, always.
yeah .. this is indeed was my worst. now, I take my risk,I don't want to lose you.
sorry for our squabbling over when I do not have to defend anyone, but you're irreplaceable.Trust me!
I feel scared when this feeling was lost because negligent our guard, I get so lucky to know how importance are you,here.
*when there is someone who tries to log in both of our lives* keep our loves,hun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment