Friday, December 26, 2008

Ilegaly Linking verb+V2

Panas yang gag nahan, bikin emosi benar-benar tidak stabil ya pemirsa. Di iringi dengan perasaan-perasaan aneh tentunya mulai dari hausbanget, laperbanget, ngantukbanget (ampe susah melek), serta rutinitas yang tak kalah menyebalkan yaitu "menunggu dosen.."
Sudut-sudut mulai terisi penuh oleh mahasiswa rajin (mungkin...) dengan ikhlas menunggu ibu dosen, agh!' inilah bedanya kuliah dan SMA. Takkan bisa disalahkan seorang dosen datang terlambat, justru dia pasti bakal bilang "salahnya kamu langsung pulang, setelah 35 menit saya kan sudah masuk kelas."

25 minutes later..

Oke class,,lets we start the class with say basmalah..then, i'll write down the material for today, and after that i must going away to attend an important meeting. I'll give u many assignment. U can do it at home, but tommorow i hope the all of your assignment will have done. What?! it's terrible. She come and going away with many assigment for her student. She made the all of the student very annoyed. She just describe about we can't use Linking verb+verb2. And if we want to use linking verb, we must use Verb1+s/es after that. Thats all are points of her explanation. I think i was knew that before she explain it in this class. Argh! I need a new topic for this class. I just write down it in my notes like this:



My group is very happy when she was going away. I have many list to do in this afternoon, I must lunch, write a new blog, and enjoy in my lovely room. After the end of class, i go home. I take a bath. Suddenly I had an unexpected visitor in my room. First, she look usual, but in 2 second she is crying very loud. O'my God! I have a new list to do in this noon. To make you quite, gendutt!.
hehe;)

It's hard for you to remove the hurt. but you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment